inglorious Project
Welcome to the inglorious Project

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

inglorious Project
Welcome to the inglorious Project
inglorious Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic)

+2
Impulse
SýNýStéR
6 posters

Go down

Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic) Empty Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic)

Post  SýNýStéR Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Hey all iPro's i just dropped by here to say hello to ya'all im a good friend of Silver and Best's Bitch lol. Some of you might know me from begin a noob in server Rolling Eyes albino hehe , i wanna wish iPro everything good in future.

With respect Synyster.

SýNýStéR

Back to top Go down

Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic) Empty Re: Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic)

Post  Impulse Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Thank you dude, welcome to the site! Wink

Impulse
Super Brainer

Back to top Go down

Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic) Empty Re: Blessaðir Strákar (Hey guys in icelandic)

Post  SýNýStéR Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Impulse wrote:Thank you dude, welcome to the site! Wink
You're welcome Smile , and i wanna use this post as an apologize to DaxX for begin a idiot in server.. sry man. Neutral

SýNýStéR

Back to top Go down

Post  mp3 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:11 pm

wrong section. moved.
mp3
mp3
Uber Pro Nerd

http://de.xfire.com/profile/brasslamp93

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

yoo syny Smile welcome to site man!
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post  SýNýStéR Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 am

Silver wrote:yoo syny Smile welcome to site man!
Thx Smile

SýNýStéR

Back to top Go down

Post  DaXX Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:04 am

SýNýStéR wrote:and i wanna use this post as an apologize to DaxX for begin a idiot in server.. sry man. Neutral

olol np
DaXX
DaXX
Hip Hop Listener

Back to top Go down

Post  M@$T3R Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:11 pm

being idiot and playing bad arent nearly same things man, u just played bad on server and no reason to apologize, there are guys who play good but are idiots Very Happy Very Happy
M@$T3R
M@$T3R
College Fag

Back to top Go down

Post  SýNýStéR Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

M@$T3R wrote:being idiot and playing bad arent nearly same things man, u just played bad on server and no reason to apologize, there are guys who play good but are idiots Very Happy Very Happy
Well i played bad , but i was pissed out cus of that and he was not helping but i reacted like an idiot so i was just apologizeing that Smile anyway thx for all your responses Smile u 2 master Very Happy

SýNýStéR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum